Obviously you know your sugar is flourishing in a chocolate cake or Mocha Frap Latte
but would you expect it in condiments and soup crackers?
Here is a list of five places you wouldn’t picture having a plethora of sugar:
• Sauces – tomato, pesto, etc.
• Soups – canned and packaged varieties, including chicken broth
• Salad Dressings – especially in low-fat varieties
• Cold Cereal – Very few brands don’t contain sugar (Kashi 7 Whole Grain Nuggets is a good option)
• Bread Products – sugar is often found in bread, bagels, wraps, and pitas