A new peel has gained lots of attention by media and the medical field: VI Peel!
This peel has astounding results for all skin types. This peel has gained so much praise for its ability to treat hyper pigmentation (darkening of the skin). Hyperpigmentation is often caused by sun damage, melasma, acne, acne scars, and rosacea. This peel isn’t only limited to the facial region, it can also be used around the eye area, chest, arms, back, and hands.
The peel is also formulated to meet the most of your comforts. Created with a numbing agent, the peel is virtually painless. Not to mention it shouldn’t even take more than 20 minutes.
Goals of the Peel:
- Improve the tone, texture and clarity of skin
- Diminish the appearance of skin discolorations
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
- Soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve acneic skin conditions by reducing inflammation, post-inflammatory marks, bacteria and excessive cell build-up
- Stimulate fibroblast activity, increasing collagen and elastin production for firmer skin
To get this fabulous peel done, schedule an appointment at Ruth Swissa by visiting http://www.RuthSwissa.com or call (818) 735-8818